German Metal (!) magazine Legacy wrote a piece about the Abstract Patterns CD too. Since this type of music isn’t really aimed at their target group, I am pretty pleased with what they write! Some quotes translated to English:
- a disc that comes across as very atmospheric
- dominating instruments are piano, mellotron and synthesizer
- an album for the quieter moments which could be fulfilling for people into instrumental music
Dmitry from DMME shares his thoughts about my latest album Abstract Patterns here. Obviously no stranger to some of the terms I used when coming up with the titles and music for this release, Dmitry has a great way of describing his listening experience!
It makes me smile when I can make other people smile 😉
You can find a lot of our music from various albums in Peaceful Radio playlists! Most recent:
– Long Lost in playlist 1244 (part 2) from Earthshine
– Fibonacci Fever in playlist 1254 (part 1) from Abstract Patterns
– Channel Crossing in playlist 1255 (part 1) from White Cliff Country & Haunted Is The House in part 2, from Ghost In The Machine
– Beachy Head in playlist 1256 (part 1) from White Cliff Country & Reverse IN Going Forward in part 2, from Ghost In The Machine
– Destructive Objects in playlist 1257 (part 1) from Abstract Patterns
Find these and a lot of other beautiful music at https://www.peacefulradio.info/listen-to-music/
Thank you Benno!
Next week will see the official release of my new album Abstract Patterns. For any musician that is a period that is both exciting as well as a bit tense. Personally I am very happy with the outcome, so we will see how it will be received.
A quick way to sample some of the tracks is the next video: